Monday, May 17, 2010

life, behavior, hallucination

Independent, why must i be independent?
why can't i just be dependent for a while, just a while...
i just need a shoulder to lean on,
to recharge my battery.
Is that a criminal too?
all i need now is just someone who i can talk to and a shoulder to lean on,
but nah.. i was never given a chance.
mom's advice are filling up the space in my head,
my head is so painful now, feel like exploding.
i know, studies are very important and it will always comes first no matter what.
but i am not a machine, even a machine needs to recharge their battery, right?
so do i, as a human.
firstly, nothing much on my birth day which i could only get the chance to swim.
and when someone asked me 'how was my birthday?' i don't even know what to answer them...
however, its still the best birthday that i ever had!
thanks to jun shu, ke xin and angel ^^
anyway... i just feel so stressed up.. but i promised my self not to complain anything about my life.
i just can't stand anymore!!!
Part of it is because of monday blues i guess =)
hopefully tomorrow will be a better day ^^

  

No comments:

Post a Comment