Monday, March 18, 2013

Self reflect.. hehe.. on ENGLISH


Well well... had been reading quite a number of post below and realised on how poor my language could be and the bundles of grammatical errors. Based on my memory, I had a memorable experience with an english teacher who taught me deeply on how to use the words, study from basics and encouraged me to talk in front of public which trained me into a person who knows how to speak and write at the same time. However, that was few years back. If i have not mistaken, it was in 2010 and now is 2013! WOw! 3 years! such a great difference it can make! That time, i managed to pass IELTS with 6.5 overall marks. I don't think i can do it now though! haha...

No wonder our university president always say, we don't learn language in just one day! It takes years to do it! Well, i took one year to brush up a little on my language yet, it went down to drain after getting into a chinese speaking university. Although our lecturer always remind us to speak in english and mentioned that this is an english speaking academy and not chinese but we just got used to it. As you know, friends to friends, we don't use english if our mother tongue is mandrin, right? yea.. And my essays are getting worst and worst! It feels like i have lost control of my language and i don't seemed to know how to write anymore :'(

Hmmnn... i think it's time for me to start an english course again! Haha! I'm kidding, don't have much time to do that now. Even academic books i don't think i can finish, not to mention about other extra curricular books!

Well time to continue on my academic studies! Tata! XD

Have a nice day everyone!

SMILE =)

No comments:

Post a Comment