Saturday, June 12, 2010

bowling n cooking n studying

woohoo!! this is what i had done today.. *see the title*
i really had fun today bowling with my ex-classmates =)
although i loose most of the match, but still i feel happy =)
haha... now i really feel my self and the existence of me in me..
cooking, yeah.. i cook for my family today, just a dish, which is the chicken.
i saw it from a cooking programme yesterday if i am not mistaken.. haha
Yes! i cook it, but when i slice the chicken into pieces, it is not cook and i have to fry it again.
so it can be consider as a failure.. ='( i never cook any dish with failure before, and this is the first..
how sad... But, i won't give up no matter what because cooking is my hobby and i love to cook!
Happy day and tiring day as well =)
Good night and hopefully today, i won't be having nightmares anymore =)

Regards,
tyunn ^^

2 comments:

  1. cook mi something when you finally mastered the dish okay? XD i give professional opinion XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. ok ok =) as soon as i mastered it huh?
    *don't know how long it takes tho* ^^

    ReplyDelete