Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Unimaginable Experience *Driving* woooo... scary...

i just got on my parent's car this morning and guess what? i am the driver ^.^
but, i guess i didn't get to know the car very well, so i had to reverse a lot of times in order to get the car out of my house and of course it was also under my parent's guidance. Driving used to be a very fun subject for me, however, after today's experience, i am a little bit scare of driving out alone.
Today was the first time i drove my parent's car, proton Wira. It is rather a big car compare to Kancil, which is the car that we used to get our license. So i wasn't really sure about the estimation and everything, i guess now i know how these people's feeling about driving test is totally different from the 'REAL' driving situation.
After a long story about my experience, let's start getting into the main topic. The main topic here is that i think i just bumped my car into a slope. At the first sight of it, i thought it was OK as i estimated it like what i did to the little Kancil that i used for driving previously. However, it didn't made it. and my tyre got stuck and can't even move and suddenly, i heard a "boom" sound. Ohh gosh.. i just started thinking whether i did broke the car or the bumper. In the same time, i nervously reverse the car and get it into place in front of my house.
Thank god, the car bumper just got some scratches and nothing else. *pheww* but later i saw some wires or something like that under the car, i don't really know whether its a normal phenomenon or i did broke something.
This is a very scary, unimaginable, and unforgettable experience! Hopefully, i won't get into any trouble anymore by driving this 'wira'.



Regards,
tyunn ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment