Friday, December 9, 2011

I'm back!!!

Hello, i'm back! This time, i'm coming back as an Uni student and no longer a college student XD Haha =P hmmnn.. i guess u can see that i'm quite happy bout it. Actually, i'm very happy when i first got an offer from this uni, not that i would say that i'm not happy now, just that its not as perfect as i thought it would be, thats all.. Yet, i'm still very happy!!! After struggling for a year and a half, at last, i'm studying in Uni like everyone else! The feeling of someone wants you feels so good.. Its feels way way better than being rejected...

So, i had started my classes here and currently studying my first sem :) The whole batch has only 7 person including me.. Haha.. its kinda little, because this course is still very new in our Uni yeah.. but we are very close =D They are all nice people and that includes my housemates ^^ hhmmmn... what else, my classes? i only have to attend to 3 subjects this sem due to short sem. i was exempted for one of the sub so it became 2 subs. one of it doesn't require exam so now i ended up studying only one sub for exam that is next wednesday... ermm.. although i did study this subject before, but i still kinda blur about it. I don't know how the few of the sub topics are coming out and what it covers.. Its quite hard to understand... Next wed is my exam, i shall score it!! 

Next sem is going to be much tougher as i'm taking an extra subject, that is MUET, an english subject necessary for all malaysian students... How sad, it is an compulsory for my uni's student to get at least band 3 to graduate. So including this sub, i have all in 6 subjects and one co-curriculum to attend to. Next sem will be a very tiring sem and i think i cannot be as relax as i'm now anymore.. sad sad... however, i have my violin class here, it will cheer me up a bit :) He is a senior who joined the orchestra before and he is now my violin teacher ^^ he is a nice guy and very talented :) 

I guess thats how my Uni life for now :) Hope that next year will be a better year :) 




♥tyunn ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment